Knoxville Family Law Blog

Tennessee Courts Returning to Normal

In a continuing return to normal, Tennessee Courts have removed face mask requirements and social distancing requirements, at least for vaccinated persons. They have recommenced in person hearings and are catching up on the backlog of cases. If you have delayed your...

read more

What a prenup can and cannot address

Tennessee couples preparing for a wedding may be wondering whether or not they should sign a prenuptial agreement and what kinds of protections it provides in the event of a divorce.  According to Forbes, the most common reasons for a prenup are to outline spousal...

read more

How social media affects the divorce rate

A happy couple who decides to tie the knot does not imagine that sometime down the line they may become part of divorce statistics. However, there is sadly a rather large percentage of marriages that do not last until death does them part. Does social media play a...

read more